Friday 11 July 2014

New to this!

Hey there, everyone! So, you have stumbled across my new crafting blog. This will be a place that I share all my ideas, thoughts and on going projects. Feel free to comment as much as you like, I love to hear feedback from my followers - do I even have those yet? XD

Anyway, I largely work in crocheting - I know, everyone's been there and done that, but, I figured, why not? However, I do dabble in knitting - it's a love-hate relationship - and working with plastic canvas. I would love to branch out and try different things, but I get a little scared to do so at times. Hopefully this blog will flourish to see my and my crafting abilities grow into beautiful things. 

And now, here are some pictures of my most recent works. 






 These are Loopy Scarves. As you can see, they are make up of a bunch of loops. It is surprisingly soft and warm! I know, right, who makes scarves in the middle of summer? Well, I decided to be different and do so! Besides, even though I wish to sell these, they probably won't go anywhere - I'm not popular enough on the internet yet. However, I am hoping to rectify that, especially with this blog.

So, most of these will probably end up as Christmas presents for family and friends - the few close ones I have. However, if anyone is interested, please feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you on it!

Anyway. I should probably introduce you all to my bears. The older looking one without a muzzle - he got into a fight with a dog years ago and lost - is Teddy. He's been with me since I was a baby, so, he's special to me. And the fuzzy, angry looking one is Polar. Short for Bipolar Bear. He's a bit temperamental. :)

Oh, before I forget, I should link in my Deviantart account: http://wykked-as-syn.deviantart.com/ This is where I post majority of the things I make. But, it doesn't have the same, personal feel as a blog does to me. 

With this blog, I hope to keep it up-to-date and not slack on it - I'm bad for that. However, I have a couple of things I'm working on at the moment, so posting should be frequent. :)

And now, I will leave you with a picture of my cat-tortionist! 



No comments:

Post a Comment