Friday 11 July 2014

Ruffle Scarf

So, as I was making my first post into my blog, I completely forgot to add another scarf that I made. I think it slipped my mind because it's not a loopy scarf like the others. 

Here it is:


I decided to take two picture of this one. One with a stylish Teddy, another as a drape down to fully show the length and design of it.

Make it was pretty simple, more simple than I thought it would be. I bought the material because I really liked the way it looked and felt. But, when I got home and read the instructions, I realised I had no idea what to do - it called for knitting, I'm just learning to do that! Anyway, I eventually found a video on how to crochet it this way, which was super simple and took me about ten to fifteen minutes to make! 

Hope you all like it! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment