Sunday 28 September 2014

Kirby and Sudowoodo

I think I shall start off first my showing off my finished Kirby!






I'm very proud of how well he turned out - especially for a first attempt at needle felting. :) He's absolutely adorable. Sadly, I didn't have the appropriate colours to add some more detail to his face - mainly the blush.

However, there is this awesome guy that I finished.





Pretty good, right?

And now for the needle felt magic!






I didn't really bother taking any pictures of the process of needle felting him, there wasn't really much to it, really. And now to head over to my DeviantArt account and submit this to the Amigurumi-Challenge. <3

However, I think I might take the pattern that I wrote out for him and perhaps add it to my Etsy shop - which I have never used. I'm thinking it's a good idea. :)

And now, with my hands rested from crocheting, I can begin my next project, involving the brown fuzzy yarn!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment