Sunday 10 August 2014

Mario Themed Bookends and Ruffle Scarfs!

Hey there. So, I finished my bookend yesterday, but I had such a busy day that I didn't really feel like sitting down and blogging.

Anyway, here is the finished masterpiece!

Pretty neat, yeah? If you couldn't tell, I like Harry Potter. A lot. I spent all of my teenhood utterly obsessed with it. But, that is probably a story for another time.

Anyway, last night, I did manage to take a picture of one of my new scarves in a cool pose!

I just think Polar looks so cute in it. I took this rather late in the evening, but there was still enough light out for the picture to turn out good. I did post this to my Deviantart last night, but that's about it.

And I did manage to get this finished.

Now to just work on a nice picture for it. And to make the last two in the collection!! Slow and steady, I suppose.

Anyway, that's all I really have to post for now.

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment